Explore The GUEST
Creating a Brighter Future
At The GUEST, we are committed to spirited learning, growth and professional development. We invite you to learn more about The GUEST and discover an education built for you.
Dream. Challenge. Succeed
Food & Beverages service (THC/ Q0301)
F&B Service course is paid by Government of India under PMKVY Aided scheme.
Our goal as Skilling educators is to spur our students’ curiosity and allow them to learn Hospitality programs by transforming them into skilled work force. we follow the NSDC syllabus of 340 hours covering major topics specifically related to F&B service.
Learn more, or better yet, come by to experience this class first-hand.
Contact us for more information.
Fun and Challenging
Enroll in this hands-on, innovative class and take part in a unique, challenging learning experience. Our qualified and skilled teachers serve as facilitators in this short term course, guiding students through academic exploration and individual learning.
Contact us for additional information on our course offerings and class availability.
Diploma in Hotel & Cruise Hospitality Management
Diploma & Certificates issued and endorsed by IMEC (International Malaysian Education Centre) Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
You may also Choose a Short Term Course that suits your job role profile approved and endorsed by IMEC or
The Tourism and Hospitality sector skill council of India.
At The GUEST, we believe education transforms lives. That’s why we invite you to start the registration process and visit us at our campus. It lets us focus our time and attention to answering your specific questions and concerns.
Minimum academic qualification for Hospitality courses Is 10th passed.
No minimum requirements for our computer course.
Costs and Subsidies
1. F&B Service course is a 100% PMKVY scheme under Govt of India.
2. One year Diploma program is the best value for money fees that we offer.
Admissions are on first come first serve basis.
* Original mark sheet and copy
* Original Aadhaar card and copy
* Birth certificate copy
* 2 passport size photographs.
Seafarers Can Book STCW courses through us
* With more than 6 DG Shipping approved institutes to choose your courses from
When are new batches starting?
* PMKVY batches and IMEC certificate programs start in every 4 months in a year. Admission are ongoing throughout the year.
** Computer course batches are scheduled for every month. (short term program of 60 hours / 2 hours everyday)
*** For International Hotel & Cruise Hospitality Management Diploma intakes are twice annually.
What are the batch timings?
* PMKVY (F&B service) Classes are everyday from Monday to Saturday. Morning batches start from 9am to 1pm. Afternoon batches are from 2pm to 6pm
** Computer classes are 2 hours everyday Monday to Saturday. timings will be as per the admissions.
*** Diploma in Hotel & Cruise Hospitality Management Classes are from Monday to Friday 09am to 01pm
**** IMEC approved certificate courses are conducted from Monday to Friday for 3 hours every day.
Where are the courses conducted ?
1. short term courses which includes F&B service (PMKVY scheme) are conducted at Pilar, Goavelha.
2. Short term Computer programs are also conducted at Pilar, Goavelha.
3. IMEC approved courses in Hotel & Cruise Hospitality are conducted at Hotel Supreme, Our Training Centre at Vasco City.
Need information on various courses that we offer ?
Reach Your Potential
The student experience at The GUEST includes a diverse range of cultures, curricula, and extracurricular activities. We offer different options for our students which meets the high standards of our curriculum requirements. There’s so much for students to do and experience here.
We believe that hard work will always lead you to success
Visitors are always welcome at our School. If there’s anything you’d like to know about our programs and curriculum, please get in touch.
Hno.72, Top in Town
Opp Bank of Baroda- Pilar branch, Goavelha, Tiswadi, Goa 403108
Vasco city Campus:
5, swatantra path, Vaddem, Vasco da gama. Goa. 403802
Office: 0832 2219344. Mobile: 8237027199